Try at Home Service
Want to purchase something online but want to try it out first? Now you can with Vivi Girl's Try at Home Service! How does it work?
1. Contact us with the list of garments that you wish to try on (maximum of 10 pieces, no exceptions please), along with your address and contact information. Kindly include the style name, color, and size/s of the garments.
2. Pay the $20 convenience fee* for addresses within Jersey City and Hoboken via the secure link below:
3. Wait for our confirmation e-mail with the date and time of your appointment.
4. We will deliver the garments to you so you can try them on in the comfort of your own home. We do ask that you please observe the 30-minute time limit. To adhere to social distancing guidelines, we will remain on our vehicle for the duration of your try-on session.
5. Pay for the garments that you wish you keep.
*NOTE: The convenience fee is non-refundable but if you decide to purchase something, it will be deducted from your total (maximum $20).
Try-at-Home Service Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I live outside of Jersey City and Hoboken. Can I still use your Try-at-Home service?
A: We can accommodate special requests. Please contact us to request more details.
Q: Can I set my own time and date for my appointment?
A: Not at the moment. We will give you options for the date and time and you can pick the one that works best for you.
Q: Can I pay for my Try-at-Home purchases using AfterPay?
A: Not at the moment. Purchases made using our Try-at-Home service must be paid upfront with a debit or credit card (no cash, please).
Q: Can I return or exchange my Try-at-Home purchases?
A: All items purchased using our Try-at-Home service are considered final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Q: I want to cancel/reschedule my appointment. Can I do that?
A: Yes, you can. Please do give us at least a 5-hour notice or the convenience fee will not be refunded (if you cancel) or you will have to pay the convenience fee again (if you reschedule).
Q: Do you disinfect the garments before bringing them to your customers?
A: Yes, we steam each garment before and after try-ons.